Education and Training
Training for Engineers
Generac Power Systems offers its Professional Development Seminar Series (PDSS). Each seminar is designed specifically for practicing engineers who wish to expand their understanding of current technologies, sizing, codes & standards, switching technologies and reliable design characteristics surrounding emergency power systems. If you are a design, sales or consulting engineer, this series is for you. It’s a joint effort of the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) and Generac Power Systems.
Accredited through the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE), two Professional Development Hours will be awarded for those participants who successfully complete an individual. Those who complete five Professional Development Seminar Series Modules and complete the final assessments will be awarded one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) and/ or 10 PDH.
- GPS-100 Generator Sizing Pitfalls
- GPS-110 Generator Switching
- GPS-120 Paralleling Concepts & Implementation
- GPS-130 Understanding Generator Reliability
- GPS-140 National Electric Code (NEC)
- GPS-150 Generator UL Listing & NFPA Standards
- GPS-160 Generator Provisioning & Installation
- GPS-170 Engines and Emissions
- GPS-180 Alternators & Generator Controls
- GPS-190 Specs for Engine Gen Sets & Transfer Switches